The improvement was incorporated into V3.5 SP2:
Project objects were extended with the following members:
- check_all_pool_objects() which works when the current project is a library project, and it resembles the "Check All Pool Objects" command from the "Build" menu.
- generate_runtime_system_files(string destination_directory, bool generate_m4 = true, bool generate_c = false) to generate the C headers for native libraries.
- clean_all() to perform a clean_all.
Object objects are now extended with the following members:
- is_application - property getter which is true when the object is an application.
Objects which are Applications now extended with the following members:
- is_active_application - property to chech whether this application is the active one.
- build() - build the application.
- clean() - clean the application.
- generate_code() - Generates the code for the application.
- rebuild() - rebuilds the application.
- create_boot_application(string output_filename) - Creates the offline boot project at the specified outputpath.
Users can use the system.get_messages(Guid) and system3.get_message_objects(Guid, Severity) calls to check whether any errors or other compile messages were added.
To help the users to find the appropriate messages, system.get_message_categories() and system.get_message_category_description() were added, so they can print all message categories and their guids.
Check out the CODESYS store: http://store.codesys.com/CODESYS® a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Inspiring Automation Solutions