Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Error in Build during conversion from 32 to 64 bit target (Win RTE)

mtorell
2017-10-25
2022-04-20
  • mtorell - 2017-10-25

Dear,

I'm upgrading my win RTE Target from 32 bit to 64 bit.
    Most code seems to work with also in 64 bit.
    However I get a build error that I do not understand how
    to resolve.

------ Build started: Application: CODESYS_Control_RTE_V3.MultiControl -------
                typify code ...

[ERROR] cmperrors interfaces, 3.5.5.0 (system): C0338: The Library 'cmperrors interfaces, 3.5.5.0 (system)' is only supported in 32 bit applications
    Compile complete -- 1 errors, 5 warnings

My problem seems to bee with a library. So I tried to locate
    the cmperrors interfaces in my Library Manager, but I cannot find it.
    I do find some cmperrors2 interfaces in the library.

Am I supposed to install something ? What ?
    Am I supposed to delete something ? What ?
    Double clicking the error gives no linked place.

Thanks for advice

Best Regards
    Magnus Torell

• mtorell - 2017-10-25

So,

Getting a bit further...

Not in the device "pane"/"tab", but in the POU pane I found
    another Library manager, where there were some libraries ...23.
    These were the problematic ones.

So instead I need advice how to replace the library SysCallback23
    and the method SysCallbackRegister in 3.5 flavor.

I use it as:

SysCallbackRegister(ADR(CallbackNetVar), EVENT_STOP); (* ToDo 2 übersetzen in EVENT_STOP *)
    SysCallbackRegister(ADR(CallbackNetVar), EVENT_BEFORE_RESET); (* ToDo 2 übersetzen in EVENT_BEFORE_RESET *)
    SysCallbackRegister(ADR(CallbackNetVar), EVENT_DEBUG_LOOP); (* ToDo 31 übersetzen in EVENT_DEBUG_LOOP *)
    SysCallbackRegister(ADR(CallbackNetVar), EVENT_BEFORE_DOWNLOAD); (* ToDo 31 übersetzen in EVENT_DEBUG_LOOP *)

Best Regards

Magnus Torell

• tekisri - 2018-04-28

Hello !

I face the same problem. I have updated the software to Codesys V3.5 SP12 Patch 3, but still the problem persists. I have tried with WIN V3 X64, RTE and Raspberry, but none worked.

------ Build started: Application: Device.Sim.Device.Application -------
                    typify code ...
    [ERROR]         cmperrors interfaces, 3.5.5.0 (system): C0338:  The Library 'cmperrors interfaces, 3.5.5.0 (system)' is only supported in 32 bit applications
                    Compile complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings
                    Build complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings : no download possible!

Please help solve this issue.

Thank you in advance

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-04-29

Hi,
    use Systypes2 Interfaces Library... for 32 and 64Bit Systems..

BR
    Edwin

• mos89@yahoo.com - 2019-07-09

hi
    i have that error when i try to use Oscat Network lib
    i have add the Systypes2 lib, how to remove syssocket23, 3.5.13.0 (system) ?

------ Build started: Application: Device.Application -------
                typify code ...

[ERROR] syssocket23, 3.5.13.0 (system): C0338: The Library 'syssocket23, 3.5.13.0 (system)' is only supported in 32 bit applications
    [ERROR] bo_epc_io001_example_project.project: C0180: Ambiguous namespace 'SYSTYPES' defined by library 'SysTypes2 Interfaces, * (System)'
    [ERROR] bo_epc_io001_example_project.project: Library Manager: C0180: Ambiguous namespace 'SYSTYPES' defined by library 'SysTypes2 Interfaces, * (System)'
    [ERROR] bo_epc_io001_example_project.project: Library Manager: C0180: Ambiguous namespace 'SYSTYPES' defined by library 'SysTypes, 3.1.2.0 (System)'
    Compile complete -- 4 errors, 0 warnings

👍
    • edson-bueno - 2022-04-20

I have the same issue.