I am trying to connect RaspberryPi(installed CODESYS 3) to PLC using EtherNet / IP.
In this system, PLC is a scanner and RaspberryPI is an adapter.
I was able to connect PLC and RaspberryPi by Forward_Open command.
However, I could not get RaspberryPi's data using ExplicitMessage, and I got an error response.
(General Status code : 0x14 => "Attribute not supported")
When I checked the command output from the PLC, "Logical Format" was "16-bit logical value".
I want to connect PLC to RaspberryPi with "16-bit logical value". Do I need to make any configuration changes?
When I conducted a communication test using two RaspberryPi (one scanner + one adapter), data was successfully acquired."Logical Format" was "8-bit logical value" when communication was successful.
Could you help me this problem ?
【Explicit Message data】
- Service Code : 0x0E (Get_Attribute_Single)
- Class ID : 16#01 (Identity Object)
- Attribute ID : 16#05 (Status)
- Raspberry Pi : Target Version 220.127.116.11
- Ethernet device : Version: 18.104.22.168
- EtherNet/IP Adapter : Version: 22.214.171.124