Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Fuzzy Logic C++ to ST

truly-bent
2019-01-21
2 days ago
  • truly-bent - 2019-01-21

Hi All;
    I have been translating the (open source) eFFL Fuzzy Logic library https://github.com/zerokol/eFLL

The persistent problem is that, while the code compiles without errors or warnings, the simulator balks at a download with error: "C0367 Internal error 3 prohibiting online change! Clean application and download necessary". Cleaning the application makes no difference. I have been unable to track down the cause of the error and was hoping to find some help from someone who might have a better grasp of OOP principals as applied to CODESYS. There is a possibility of a call to an un-instantiated object, but i haven't found where.

An additional question i have is about the CODESYS "NULL" definition. The code compiles with NULLs, but the editor doesn't appear to recognize it as a defined symbol. I have tried replacing all the NULLs with a numeric '0' - this also compiles without errors, but made no difference to the download.

Any clues to getting this running would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

EDIT 1: Changed attached file to .project
    EDIT 2: Corrected .project file attached

Fuzzy_eFFL r024_A.project [183.92 KiB]

• shooter - 2019-01-22

a null is not equal to a zero, null is nothing mostly 00 hex and a null is a symbol

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-01-23

Hi,

you need to attach the .project file not the opt files…!
    BR
    Edwin

• truly-bent - 2019-01-23

Thanks Edwin.
    Find attached .project file in the edited post above

• truly-bent - 2019-01-29

It took a bit of head scratching, but the solution presented itself eventually.
    In a few cases, I was creating new objects like this:

IF ((aux := __NEW(fuzzySetArray)) = 0) THEN
    // do something
    END_IF

If the object creation is taken out of the IF statement, like this:

aux := __NEW(fuzzySetArray);
    IF (aux = 0) THEN
    // do something
    END_IF

...then the download fault disappears and the simulator is ready to run.

Find the corrected (..._A.project) file attached to the first post above.
    Jeff