Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Meaning of xDiagnosisInfoAvailable

Irune
2018-12-17
2018-12-18
  • Irune - 2018-12-17

Function "GetBusState" has an output parameter called xDiagnosisInfoAvailable that, if TRUE, means that a red exclamation appears in device tree. Is there any way to get that extended diagnosis info programmatically?

Thank you!

• Lo5tNet - 2018-12-17

Have you tried calling Device.State? (Where device = the name of the device you are trying to get the state of)

• Irune - 2018-12-18

Comingback4u hat geschrieben:
    Have you tried calling Device.State? (Where device = the name of the device you are trying to get the state of)

I have called Device.State, and have PREOPERATIONAL. Calling "Device.GetDeviceState" I get CONFIGURED. This is because of one returns CANOPEN_STATE enum and the other one, DEVICE_STATE.

But I would like to reach programmatically to the additional info that appears in "Diag. String" in tab "State" when I click the Device in the device tree (in this case, "EMCY.Nodeguarding error".

Thank you!