Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Probelm with reinstalling runtime license

audi0615
2018-12-08
2018-12-09
  • audi0615 - 2018-12-08

Hello

I have a problem to re-install Codesys runtime and addon license keys (WHQC8-XXXXX.....) on my device.

When I have received purchased license keys at first, I was OK to install and activate the keys without problem.

For some reasons, I had to re-install WINDOWS on my device, and Codesys Development system and runtime version was updated to V3.5 SP13 Patch2 (Previously it was V3.5 SP12)

Today I tried to re-install Codesys Runtime, Softmotion and Web-Visu licence keys but failed as shown below.

1) License Manger shows no licenses installed.
    2) License Manager -> Activate License -> Enter License Keys -> Error Message : 10957 [10957] – Ticket contains no open licenses for this firmcode.
    3) License Manager -> Restore License -> Enter License Keys -> License could not be restored automatically. Please contact our support department. Reason: Cant’ reload license update file from server.

There was no change in my device hardware.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

• audi0615 - 2018-12-09

Mr. Edwin

Thank you for your reply.

Actually, i have already contacted Codesys store help desk for this issue and received e-mail as follows.

However, i haven't received any e-mail from your agent since 30th of Nov.
    When i send a reminder e-mail to Codesys, Now i received auto generated reply which says "ticket is closed".

I don't understand what happend.

Best regards.

Y.M. Kim

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-12-09

Hi,
    then -> store -> my question-> bug report

BR
    Edwin