I have a problem on writing unicode strings (Korean characters) into a text field in web-visu.
I am able to write unicode strings, however if i don't press "Enter" key and click other controls or area on the screen, the displayed strings is changed to strange characters.
If i press "Enter" key to complete text input, then the strings are displayed correctly.
1) type Korean and press Enter key --> OK
2) type Korean and mouse click other area on the screen without pressing Enter key --> changed to strange strings.
following is setting i used,
- check "Use Unicodestrings" in the visualization manager setting
- input type of the text field is "text input" (using hardware keyboard)
- change font of the text field to Korean font
test environment is codesys V3.5 SP13 patch2 + web visu
your help would be appreciated.