Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

loosing visualization connection

laforteza
2018-07-13
2018-07-23
  • laforteza - 2018-07-13

hello just like to ask if anyone is loosing visualization after sometime im test running rpi 3B and rpi 3B+ both are running but after awhile i cant connect visualization address but ask for checking the network connection its still up i can send command via SSH i can reboot the RPI after reboot i can access again the Visualization hope anyone could help thanks

IMG: Visualization connection drop.png

• Lo5tNet - 2018-07-13

Do you loose connection after 2 hours of it running?

• laforteza - 2018-07-14

im not sure of the time but ive try to run 2 RPI one with sense hat one with raw RPI both lost connection after sometime as for checking they are still on the network i can connect via SSH and run commands but the codesys software cant connect also the visualization is lost

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-07-15

Hi,
    which Version is this?

If you lose the connection ist the plc still running ( check by ssh - top )
    There have been a bug on Versions < 3.5SP12 that communications channels are lost.
    BR
    Edwin

• laforteza - 2018-07-23

got the problem i was unable to verify the license online thanks for the help