Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Stop raspberry from executing a plc program

2018-04-16
2023-08-24
  • MaroDiamanti - 2018-04-16

Hi all,

I am new to codesys and raspberry pi. I'd like to ask if there are any specific commands to control raspberry's plc program execution. How can I stop, for example, raspberry from executing a plc program that is downloaded on it.

Thank you!
    BR

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-04-17

Hi,

stopping/starting the plc:

sudo /etc/init.d/codesyscontrol stop
    sudo /etc/init.d/codesyscontrol start

or

sudo systemctl stop codesyscontrol
    sudo systemctl start codesyscontrol

BR
    Edwin

• Anonymous - 2018-05-14

Originally created by: tremontem@gmail.com

Alternatively, if you just want to stop outputs, you can modify the behavior of outputs while in Stop. Found in the Device- PLC Settings configuration.

• kreisfilho - 2023-08-23

Hi guys,
    Can someone inform where in a raspberry pi are stored the codesys programs? IΒ΄ve been training the use of a RPI as PLC, which works pretty well, however while both the RPI and PC (running codesys) remain connected to the same network. The question is: how to run the codesys program downloaded to the RPI as a stand alone device (disconnected from the PC)?

Thanks!
    Kreis

Last edit: kreisfilho 2023-08-23
  • eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2023-08-24

/var/opt/codesys/PLCLogic
    as soon you have dowloaded the project to the Pi it will run the bootapplication no connection to the pc is needed anymore

Last edit: eschwellinger 2023-08-24