Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Runtime uploads but can't connect to upload program

Anonymous
2017-05-17
2017-05-18
  • Anonymous - 2017-05-17

Originally created by: Primitive Source

Hi There,

So i have been using my Pi for weeks successfully uploading a controlling programme and webvisu, talking to my Arduino Mega as a Modbus TCP/IP slave and this has been perfect . Then the other day Codesys just would not connect to the Pi. I can update the Runtime, this seems to load up to the pi, the Pi runs up to 25% on the CPU, the RX/TX lights on the Pi and the Arduino are flashing, but I when I type in the Pi's IP address in the Device section of codesys, it times out the first time, then I can't see the pi in the scan tree and just cannot connect or find the pi.

I tried formatting my Pi and reinstalling Raspian but I am getting the same problem.

Any ideas what could be wrong here?

Thanks

• ekmekci - 2017-05-18

Primitive Source hat geschrieben:
    Hi There,
    So i have been using my Pi for weeks successfully uploading a controlling programme and webvisu, talking to my Arduino Mega as a Modbus TCP/IP slave and this has been perfect . Then the other day Codesys just would not connect to the Pi. I can update the Runtime, this seems to load up to the pi, the Pi runs up to 25% on the CPU, the RX/TX lights on the Pi and the Arduino are flashing, but I when I type in the Pi's IP address in the Device section of codesys, it times out the first time, then I can't see the pi in the scan tree and just cannot connect or find the pi.
    I tried formatting my Pi and reinstalling Raspian but I am getting the same problem.
    Any ideas what could be wrong here?
    Thanks

Generallay if you write unstable things this kind of error will occur.
    You need to delete application in your rpi.

follow this instructions,

1) sudo su //for administration
    2) cd /root //go to the root folter
    3) cd PlcLogic //go to the PlcLogic folter
    4) cd Application //go to the Application folder
    5) rm Application.app //delete Application.app
    6) reboot rpi
    7) update rpi via codesys

I hope it will work

• Anonymous - 2017-05-18

Originally created by: Primitive Source

Thank you so much for your help