CODESYS - the IEC 61131-3 automation software

Welcome to the official CODESYS Forum by 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH | A member of the CODESYS Group
Deutsche Version English version russian version 
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:19 am 

Hi,
i recently started working with the Test Manager to do some automatic Lib Test´s. I would like to aks if there is a possibilty to automaticly export the Results after the Test is finished? If their is a way to export the results could you give me some Tips.

Thanks in advance

Sebastian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:50 am 
Frequent User
Frequent User

Hi Sebastian.

Sebastian_abb wrote:
I would like to aks if there is a possibilty to automaticly export the Results after the Test is finished? If their is a way to export the results could you give me some Tips.

If you start the test script through the command line you can use the command line parameters "--save-xml=" and/or "--save-html=" to save the test report in its XML format and/or the HTML format. If you want to override existing files you can add "--overwrite-files" to the parameters.

See the chapter "Command line parameters" in the online help for the Test Manager to get the correct syntax because the parameters must be wrapped into "--argX=".

BR
Martin

CODESYS® a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Inspiring Automation Solutions

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:56 pm 

Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:51 am 

Hi again,

First i have one question, is it possible to start the Test Manager with a batch File if it is included in the Automation Builder from ABB?
I tried to start it with a Batch File like this:

AutomationBuilder.exe --Profile="Automation Builder 2.0" --executecommand="TestManager ExecuteScript" --arg1:"--repository-location=C:\AutomationTestStructure_V3\CODESYS Test Manager\Test Repository\TestScripts\LibTest" --arg2:"--script=TestProjects" --arg3:"--store"

With this i get only the Massage "´AutomationBuilder.exe´is not recognize as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

And i also tried it like this

Start "" "C:\Program Files\ABB\AutomationBuilder\Common\AutomationBuilder.exe" --executecommand="TestManager ExecuteScript" --arg1:"--repository-location=C:\AutomationTestStructure_V3\CODESYS Test Manager\Test Repository\TestScripts\LibTest" --arg2:"--script=TestProjects" --arg3:"--store"

but this only opens the Automation Builder and doesen´t do anything else.
Can you please help me or give some advice?
BR
Sebastian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:16 pm 
Frequent User
Frequent User

Hi Sebastian.

Sebastian_abb wrote:
AutomationBuilder.exe --Profile="Automation Builder 2.0" --executecommand="TestManager ExecuteScript" --arg1:"--repository-location=C:\AutomationTestStructure_V3\CODESYS Test Manager\Test Repository\TestScripts\LibTest" --arg2:"--script=TestProjects" --arg3:"--store"

With this i get only the Massage "´AutomationBuilder.exe´is not recognize as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

If you don't execute your command in the directory "C:\Program Files\ABB\AutomationBuilder\Common" the CMD will not find the program "AutomationBuilder.exe" if the directory is not in the environment variable PATH.

The argument for the repository location contains the wrong path. It has to contain only the root directory of the repository. I think in your case it should be "C:\AutomationTestStructure_V3\CODESYS Test Manager\Test Repository". If your test script is not at the top level you have to specify the full name of the test script, for example "MainCategory.SubCategory.Test1". If you select the script element in the test script editor you find the full name in the field "Name". See screenshot.

The argument for the tester is missing. You have to specify the tester with "--tester=xyz".

If there is more than one version of the test script and you want to execute a version, which is not the newest, then you have to add the argument for the version.

BR
Martin

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CODESYS® a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Inspiring Automation Solutions