Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

PLCHandler callbacks using DLL:s C-interface

jaxelsson
2019-01-23
2019-02-27
  • jaxelsson - 2019-01-23

Hi,

We are trying to use the PLCHandler to read values from the PLC. The host application is written in Delphi and we use the C-interface of the DLL.

In the supplied h-file (PLCHandlerItf.h) there are two callback functions defined (PLCHANDLERSCANNETWORKCALLBACK and PLCHANDLERBACKUPRESTORERESULTCALLBACK). There are no callbacks functions defined for the data change and state change callbacks though. I have tried using these callbacks without success.
    Are these callback functions not supported using the C-interface? If it is, how shall the callback functions be declared and used?

I do get the ScanNetwork callback working but as mentioned, not the state change or data change callbacks.

• jaxelsson - 2019-02-27

I got information from CodeSys that they are working on an update of the C-interface and at least some callbacks will be added (DataChange and UpdateReady).