Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Change Velcoity of MC_MoveAbsolute

fatihdin
2018-02-12
2018-06-28
  • fatihdin - 2018-02-12

Hi

I want to manage axis with absolute move velocity from analog pot while in movement.

I start to move an axis by MC_MoveAbsolute to target position with a velocity. While in movement (not arrive at target position), i want to change executed velocity in runtime. Is there any command or something like that or do i have to apply same MC_MoveAbsolute command again?

Thanks

• josepmariarams - 2018-02-15

Hi

You can compare the actual potentiometer value with the value of the past cycle (with certain hysteresis). If the value has changed change execute from false to true.

D ont forget the hysteresis if not there will be continuous changes in move absolute. Have in count that every change will be applyçied with the moveabsolute ramp.

Be healty!

• nunojpg - 2018-06-28

Josep M. Rams hat geschrieben:
    Hi
    You can compare the actual potentiometer value with the value of the past cycle (with certain hysteresis). If the value has changed change execute from false to true.
    !

Hi,

Are you sure this will work? The documentation on codesys does not specify if another execute edge will replace the current execution, but for eg. Beckhoff says "It is not possible to trigger a move function block with new parameters while it is active.".

I have been using two independent blocks, that I execute alternatively. Maybe there is a smarter solution

• josepmariarams - 2018-06-28

I am using it in Twincat.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk