CODESYS - the IEC 61131-3 automation software

Welcome to the official CODESYS Forum by 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH | A member of the CODESYS Group
Deutsche Version English version russian version 
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:31 pm 

Hi

I want to manage axis with absolute move velocity from analog pot while in movement.

I start to move an axis by MC_MoveAbsolute to target position with a velocity. While in movement (not arrive at target position), i want to change executed velocity in runtime. Is there any command or something like that or do i have to apply same MC_MoveAbsolute command again?

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:30 pm 
Frequent User
Frequent User

Hi

You can compare the actual potentiometer value with the value of the past cycle (with certain hysteresis). If the value has changed change execute from false to true.

D ont forget the hysteresis if not there will be continuous changes in move absolute. Have in count that every change will be apply├žied with the moveabsolute ramp.

Be healty!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:27 pm 

Josep M. Rams wrote:
Hi

You can compare the actual potentiometer value with the value of the past cycle (with certain hysteresis). If the value has changed change execute from false to true.

!

Hi,

Are you sure this will work? The documentation on codesys does not specify if another execute edge will replace the current execution, but for eg. Beckhoff says "It is not possible to trigger a move function block with new parameters while it is active.".

I have been using two independent blocks, that I execute alternatively. Maybe there is a smarter solution :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 pm 
Frequent User
Frequent User

I am using it in Twincat.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk