Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Hi.

2018-02-09
2018-02-15
  • josepmariarams - 2018-02-09

There are some drives which don t saves his paràmeterization internally. Its are downloaded by the controller on every driver poqer up. FOr ex i700 from Lenze.

Via PlcDesigner and a Lenze controller (c300) I can parameterize it, after, I can connect it to a non Lenze Codesys controller and works fine.

The question is, how can I send the parameterization from the non Lenze Codesys at power up?

Thanks

Enviat des del meu Aquaris M5.5 usant Tapatalk

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-02-11

Hi,
    all these parameter (cxxxx) you could write by SDO's to the drive - there is a formula how to
    access them via sdo's - guess you need to ask the Lenze Support - (could not remember how to translate them, sorry)

BR
    Edwin

• josepmariarams - 2018-02-11

Hi Edwin.

You are right, I can test the parameters via coe online, and save its via startup sdos. ( New i700 dont uses cxxx parameters as 9400, uses sdo cia400 index directly).

But. My idea is to configure a drive using human software (as easy or plcDesigner addon) and after that pass the parameterization to the drive via standard Codesys). But I have to copy not less that 100 parameters for every axe, which:

-I can make mistakes on copy.
    -Its a hard work to do that for every new axe.
    -with 30ms for sdo, every axe takes 3 s on startup.

My question was:

Can I create an startup xml with the actual drive parameterization?

There exist any library to send files over ethercat at starup?.

PD:

It s not a bad idea to send firmware and parameterization at startup, and everyday exist more drive manufacturers which do that. I think that standard Codesys would have ready to do that...

• josepmariarams - 2018-02-11

It could be as easy as go to coe online and right mouse button and add this paramater with its actual value to startup parameter

• josepmariarams - 2018-02-15

Hi

There exist in plcdesigner the posibility of save the drive parameterization on an xml. Xml which is loaded gracefully by startup parameters.

It works.