Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

CODESYS WebVisu V2.3 Java-Applet

endeco
2015-09-09
2015-10-06
  • endeco - 2015-09-09

As browsers are not supporting java into the future, this information was of interest to me:

https://www.codesys.com/rss-detail/arti ... pplet.html

However, following the download links, I am led to a page that has no downloads. Is this the same for others, or are the files not available yet?
    Chrome has killed java plugin support as of the last update.

Regards

• codesysnorml - 2015-09-14

I concur. I don't get any links to download either of the zip files. All I get is "Sie befinden sich hier: Customer-Portal Β» Download" and nothing else. Could it be because I'm in North America and should be getting it through another site?

UPDATE: I decided to contact Codesys directly and their tech support department sent me different links to the two files. I just checked the original link and it still doesn't go anywhere useful.

• endeco - 2015-10-06

Thank you for confirming that. I will contact support directly for the link to those files. The original link is still a dead end.