Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Web Visu - access rights

Insight
2011-05-09
2016-09-06
  • Insight - 2011-05-09

I am trying to define access rights to web visualisation trough Codesys programing interface with right mouse button over the object (e.g. PLC_VISU) -> Object properties -> Access rights. I am defining different passwords for different groups, but no matter what I do, when I try to access via web interface, it never asks for user name / password and I have full access to all objects.

[attachment=0]CoDeSysAccR.PNG[/attachment]

IMG: CoDeSysAccR.PNG

• JAPIB

JAPIB - 2011-05-10

Hello,

J think you have to declare somes variables, for example :

VAR_GLOBAL RETAIN
    CurrentUserLevel: INT := 1;
    CurrentPasswords: ARRAY[0..7] OF STRING[20] := 'aa','bb','cc','dd','ee','ff','gg','hh';
    VisuDoExecuteUserlevelInit: BOOL := FALSE;
    END_VAR

With :
    CurrentUserLevel : level of password you want to set on start
    CurrentPasswords : Array, 8 levels of password

Then you can change User or Password by program, or in the pages of display you can add buttons.
    Add a button, and configure :Category -->Input -->Execute program
    INTERN CHANGEUSERLEVEL
    INTERN CHANGEPASSWORD

Hoping to help you, sincerely.

• Insight - 2011-05-11

Thank you JAPIB

I tried with these declarations, but the result is the same.
    I forgot to say that all access restrictions work well in CoDeSys -> Visualisation interface, but in the web interface all items are available without any passwords. No matter with or without declarations for CurrentUserLevel, CurrentPasswords....

• TimvH

TimvH - 2011-05-12

3S-Software has made an example for this. Go to their website and click on Download => CoDeSys Sample Projects.
    Through this ftp site go to Projects/CoDeSysV2.3/Visualisation/LoginDemo_XML/.
    This shows you how to handle a login through the web.

• FabioPD - 2016-09-06

Hi! where I can find some information about CurrentUsername and INTERN statement? I haven't found in the COdesys Help. May there is a tutorial online...
    THanks a lot.