1. Is it possible to use CoDeSys as machine builder with third party I/O's & servos like Beckhoff/Wago?
yes, this is possible: Use a fieldbus (in your case ethercat others are possible too) in your controller and connect I/O's with that
2. What is Control RTE and Control WIN?
Control RTE is the realtime capable plc running on Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8.
Control Win is a non realtime capable plc (this is available after installaing CODESYS V3 Development System on your pc)
3. Are they same but related to CoDeSys version 2.x and Version 3.x ?
yes in V2.3 both are available too. PLCWinNt = Control Win (V3), SP RTE is Control RTE (V3)
4. Is it possible to buy the lincence for runtime(Control Win or Control RTE).?
yes and the good think you could test them 2h after starting without restrictions after 2h they quit, but could restarted as much as often as you want. (after activating the license then unlimitted)
5. I would like to standardize on EtherCAT with Beckhoff/Wago I/O's. Is it required to use any addon card in PC,Where CoDeSys run time is running(SoftPLC).?
Ethercat is only available in CODESYS V3 - so the Option is Control RTE or Control Win,
Control RTE you need a Network Interface which is supported:
Realtek 8139 (CmpRTL81x9Mpd)
Realtek RTL8139 contoller.
the 8100 und 8110 are compatible too.
Realtek 8169 (CmpRTL8169Mpd)
Realtek RTL8111B / RTL8111D
Intel EtherExpressPro1000 (CmpEt1000Drv )
82541,82547,82567,82571,82573,82574,82583V,i210, i217-LM etc
Intel EtherExpress PRO/100 (CmpEt100Drv)
Intel 82559, 82558, 82557 and 82550
For Control Win you could use any networkcard, Attention distributed clock is not possible
(this is what you need for connecting drives and using SoftMotion)
6. I have seen some videos in http://www.Youtube.com
with Lenze product. Is there any self learning books/manuals/videos for CoDeSys??
there are some available on YouTube.. search for CODESYS V3SoftMotion RTE - Ethercat:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5DUYVS-pRQCODESYS & Multitouch Targetvisuhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tzwlscUeDE