Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

CodeSys SP Program Download

Titus
2011-08-27
2011-09-03
  • Titus - 2011-08-27

Hi friends,

I'm trying to simulate OPC server via PLCWinNT, but i could not download my program to PLCWinNT.

Above you can find screenshot. PLCWinNT warns me "about no program loaded"

Could you please help me to run PLCWinNT?

IMG: Bild

• JAPIB

JAPIB - 2011-08-27

Hello
    My question may seem IDOT, but have you set the communication parameters before running the transfer program ?
    Online menu -> Communication Parameters. Click on "New" button, bring it a name and choose TCP/IP. IP address can be Localhost or your real IP address.

You must also check the box "Download Symbol File" in the "General" tab of "SP PLCWinNT" configuration, is checked.

• Titus - 2011-08-28

Hi Japib,

I've checked my communication parameters and everything seems ok, but i still can't download the program to SP PLCWinNT. For more details i add 2 screenshots.

When i click login, after a few seconds later always it returns me with an error. Below you can see:

Do you have any idea, why i am no succeeded in to use SP PLCWinNT?

• JAPIB

JAPIB - 2011-08-28

It appears that you have a problem of communication configuration.

Did you have a communication parameters like this : (value can be Localhost or your IP address)

Did you ping your IP address ? Is it answers ?

For now I have no other ideas

IMG: Com params.jpg

• Titus - 2011-09-03

Hello JAPIB,

Thanks for your help, on communication parameters section, i've deleted all interfaces and defined a new localhost interface. Now it works properley.