Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Codesys on Beaglebone Green Wireless?

2016-08-29
2019-07-04
  • fixstuff555 - 2016-08-29

Anyone have any luck running Codesys on a Beaglebone Black derivative? I'm running a Beaglebone Green wireless. I can send the runtime, and connect and download. However, after running, it stops working after about 3-5 seconds. After that I can't connect to the runtime anymore from Codesys.

If I reboot, I can connect again from Codesys, but it stops working again after about 5 seconds or so.

Any ideas? Anybody try this? I would like to use this, since it has the built in Grove ports, and the wireless.

I don't have these issues on a normal Beaglebone Black.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2016-08-31

Hi,
    at the moment the BBB Green is not supported.
    You need to write to CODESYS support. (We need to check if it is possible and how)

BR
    Edwin

• fixstuff555 - 2016-09-06

Thanks Edwin.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-11-20

Hi,
    BeagleBone Green and BeagleBone Black Industrial
    are supported by the BBB CODESYS store package.

BR
    Edwin

• Anerdgy - 2019-06-24

Hi

I had the BBE from sancloud, but since upgrading to Codesys 64 3.5.14.20 I cannot update the BBE from sancloud nor a BeagleBoneBlack Wireless. Are they supported?

Has something changed in 3.5.14.20 or do I have other problems? I have totally uninstalled 3.5.14.20 and reinstalled it but still with no success.

Thanks

• Anerdgy - 2019-07-04

Seems to be an issue with CoDeSys stopping responding whilst doing the update.

See topic
    https://forum.codesys.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9850

Otherwise they appear to work fine