Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

"Dynamic polygon arrays currently not supported" - What am I missing?

Anonymous
2019-06-10
2023-08-17
  • Anonymous - 2019-06-10

Originally created by: Captive Engineer

Salutations.

I'm using one of Schneider's implementations of CoDeSys 3 (version 3.5.10 in SoMachine Motion or just SoMM), and I've run into a problem with a visualization.

I have set up a Bézier curve to use dynamic points and written code to generate those control points. The project compiles with no problems, but when I open the visualization in runtime, the curve does not conform to my points. Instead, it displays 3 question marks (???) beside the curve, and when I hover the mouse over that curve, the hint message that appears reads:

Dynamic polygon arrays are currently not supported

I have included the VisuElems library in my project. Is there some other library that I also need? Do I instead (or also) need to set up some configuration option?

Any help would be super!

Many thanks,
    Captive Engineer

• tvm - 2019-06-13

You’re not missing anything. I spent quite a bit of time with Schneider tech support on this. Bottom line is it simply doesn’t work. Maybe the new version of somachine will fix it, it’s supposed to be out soon.