Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Visualization and general question

lucaver89
2019-05-09
2019-07-05
  • lucaver89 - 2019-05-09

Hi to all,

I'm using Codesys V3.5 SP14 Patch 1, and I've some questions to programming the raspberry.

Thanks to all,
    Luca

• e.kislov - 2019-05-09

Hi.

Zitat:
    In visualization, Is possible importing images from USB keys?

Yes, check this:
    l viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9546 l

Zitat:
    Where can I found additional codesys Icons? Does Codesys web some icon to download?

Check VisuSymbols library.

• dkugler - 2019-05-09

Originally created by: D. Kugler

transparent frames are possible, if you set no background color in the referenced visualization. But as I have tested, elements like a button placed behind a transparent frame, don't react to any input activity. In my opinion, the frame with his rectangel input area is in front of the button and "hides" the tap action. Maybe someone knows a solution to get that working.

• lucaver89 - 2019-05-13

e.kislov hat geschrieben:
    Hi.
    Yes, check this:
    l viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9546 l
    Ok this is the standard library. Is there another advanced library?

• RoryLDM - 2019-07-04

D. Kugler hat geschrieben:
    transparent frames are possible, if you set no background color in the referenced visualization. But as I have tested, elements like a button placed behind a transparent frame, don't react to any input activity. In my opinion, the frame with his rectangel input area is in front of the button and "hides" the tap action. Maybe someone knows a solution to get that working.

The only way I've got around this is placing invisible buttons and having the visible button react to the variables to do stuff like change color. Rarely has that mattered for me though because the only reason I want transparency is for visual reasons. I can't not have a background image but transparency does work if your background is a color. So I'm not sure about transparencies and pictures.

But yeah my thinking is it works exactly as you described.

• m.prestel - 2019-07-05

D. Kugler hat geschrieben:

Don't configure any inputs on the frame. That should work