Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

SFC Visu Generator - incompatible with x64

cerminek
2018-08-17
2018-12-23
  • cerminek - 2018-08-17

Hi all,

I've updated my CoDeSys installation to latest version and I wanted to instal SFC Visu Generator. But whe package manager tries to install it ends with error of incompatible version of package. It do not work with x64 CoDeSys.... Sooo.. the question is if there is some other version which is compatible?

Thanks
    M.

• cerminek - 2018-12-10

cerminek hat geschrieben:
    Hi all,
    I've updated my CoDeSys installation to latest version and I wanted to instal SFC Visu Generator. But whe package manager tries to install it ends with error of incompatible version of package. It do not work with x64 CoDeSys.... Sooo.. the question is if there is some other version which is compatible?
    Thanks
    M.

Is there any plans to build it for x64 systems? Does anyone knows it?

• m.prestel - 2018-12-11

Hello sir,

according to the database this issue should already be solved with version 1.0.0.1 which was fixed in September 2017.

Could you check which version you downloaded?

Best regards,
    Marcel

• cerminek - 2018-12-23

m.prestel hat geschrieben:
    Hello sir,
    according to the database this issue should already be solved with version 1.0.0.1 which was fixed in September 2017.
    Could you check which version you downloaded?
    Best regards,
    Marcel

When I was starting this topic store enabled us to download only v1.0.0.0. After your answer we've downladed it again and it works. Thanks!
    Update: 11.10.2018 was the new version released