Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Visu Dialog ST - V3.5 SP12

mascara
2018-07-09
2018-07-30
  • mascara - 2018-07-09

Hello,

I need to open the dialog box to select an external file (USB ...). I have downloaded the Visu Dialog ST package, it has an error as shown in the attached image.
    https://store.codesys.com/visu-dialog-s ... __store=en

Version 3.5 SP12.
    I'm running on simulation.

If anyone has a solution, thank you.

IMG: Image 02.png

IMG: Image 01.png

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-07-11

Hi,

I would try to login to the 'Control Win' plc, this is the plc which is wunning on your pc.
    Filewriting in simulation is not really a good idea same with any other io handling.

So please update the store example to current Version (update device by rightclick in the device tree and update Compiler and visuprofile)
    then start the plc and scan/login to this plc on your pc.

BR
    Edwin

IMG: Startplc.png

• mascara - 2018-07-11

Thanks for the answer,

The PLC in my computer does not start, already tried to start the PLC as administrator but without success.
    Any idea what to do?

• josepmariarams - 2018-07-12

Looking at your log, It seems that previously, your syatem has launched an watchdoh exception.

You can try to disable the task watchdog.

But working on your own pc is not unusual to have exceptions timeouts.

Be healty

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

• mascara - 2018-07-30

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
    The problem of not starting the PLC was the lack of CodeMeter. I can only connect with the PLC Control Win V3 programs. Softmotion can not find the PLC on my computer.