Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Program Loaded - EXCEPTION ERROR

aagueda
2018-05-24
2018-05-24
  • aagueda - 2018-05-24

Good morning,

I am currently developing an application on codesys V3.5 SP12 Patch 3 with a BeagleBone Black as a target.

After having programmed and tested on simulation, where the program works nicely, I do program the BeagleBone, that is supporting OPC-UA connections as well, but as soon as I run the program, the BeagleBone crashes after 4-5 seconds with an "program loaded - exception error" error on the dialog. I have tried the "no exception handling" compilation define that you suggest in some other forum topics but still doesn't work.

Log capture is attached.

It only crashes once the program is being executed, I mean, "doing something" not just standing on RUN mode.

Every time this happens, if I stop the runtime on the target device and re-run it, starts working wonderfully for another 4-5 seconds after the program is started.

I am currently using the Demo Mode, so I must reboot the target every 2 hours, might it be due to this?

I have also exported the project, reinstalled the software and still hasn't been solved.

Any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

IMG: Exception.png

• Thomas - 2018-05-24

Dear aagueda,

the problem is that you work with an "endless" while loop.

The difference to the "simulation mode" are the attached entries in the etc/CODESYSControl.cfg.

You can disable this monitoring, but that is not something we recommend.
    => I am sure that you will get other problems with increasing code.

So think about of an redisgn of your application (a own task with an short cycle time).

Regards

ThK

IMG: CODESYSControl_cfg.png