Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Checkbox font color in visualization style

KNewman
2018-01-15
2024-01-11
  • KNewman - 2018-01-15

Is it possible to customize the checkbox font color in a visualization style? It uses the Colors-Font-Default-Color setting, but that needs to be dark because I'm using it elsewhere with a light background, but I want checkbox text to be a light color. I can't seem to find the right incantation for the style name. Under the Colors section in my visu style, I tried all of the following, with no luck:
    Checkbox-Color
    Checkbox-FontColor
    Checkbox-Font-Color
    Font-Checkbox-Color
    Font-Checkbox-FontColor
    Element-Checkbox-Color
    Element-Checkbox-FontColor
    Element-Checkbox-Font-Color

Like many other important items in Codesys, I can't find any documentation on the names of the styles.

• lgeertsema - 2024-01-11

Hello,

I'm having a similar issue with buttons. I want to be able to set the default color and transparency of a button. I've tried a lot of different iterations like KNewman, but to no avail.
    Has there been some documentation released since KNewman posted this, or is the style editor still as undocumented as ever?