jerry.sorrells - 2017-12-07

My project has two devices, a controller and a CODESYS HMI device, that are sharing data via the DataServer object. Both the controller and the HMI target need file access on their respective hardware targets; therefore both need to use the library File_Access. I have no problem accessing and reading files on the controller, but now that I am trying to set up the HMI to create some folders on first power-up, the compiler is associating the use of the function blocks from the File_Access library with the DataServer instead of associating them with the library under HMI.Application.Library_Manager. I have tried every iteration of where to put the library (using File Access, 3.5.7.0): I have deleted it from under both devices and put it in the POU tree only; I have deleted it from the POU tree and placed it in both HMI.Application.Library_Manager and Controller.Application.Library_Manager. Regardless of how it is set up, the association with the DataServer is not avoided. The compiler errors are below along with the relevant code. Any ideas on how to break this association? I am using 3.5 SP9 and I have tried compiler versions 3.5.9.0 and 3.5.9.10.

IMG: Screen Shot 2017

IMG: Screen Shot 2017