Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Export history alarms

sbiughy
2016-10-12
2017-11-24
  • sbiughy - 2016-10-12

Hello,
    is it possible to export the history alarms (stored in sqlite) to a csv file?

• Anonymous - 2016-12-14

Originally created by: Massimo.Milluzzo

Log into the application > Right click on AlarmStorage > CSV export of Alarm Storage

IMG: export_alarms.png

• sbiughy - 2016-12-15

Thank you very much for answer.
    This option is available for each device? I have a Wachendorff HMI but I have not the same menu.

Is it possible to execute the export procedure also by software. I'd like to export alarm history to a usb drive.

Best regards

• stephan-K - 2017-08-03

I'd like to know as well if it is possible to execute the export procedure by software to usb. Any ideas?

Thanks
    BR,
    SK

• e.kislov - 2017-08-04

I also suggest this function for Trend.
    And I think there is should be option "Record format": .sqlite or .csv with selected path (for example, I need to write it to USB flash).

• freedumz - 2017-08-20

I used Eaton PLC and this way didn't work with this brand
    So I wrote a small programm which catches alarms and store them automatically in a csv file on the memory card of the plc

• pedro-ant - 2017-09-04

freedumz hat geschrieben:
    I used Eaton PLC and this way didn't work with this brand
    So I wrote a small programm which catches alarms and store them automatically in a csv file on the memory card of the plc

Could you upload that program so we can see the approach that you've used?

Thank you very much in advance.

• stephan-K - 2017-11-24

If someone could post a program to catch alarms for logging (probably as an array of strings) that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.