Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

SFC Visu Generator : Parallel branches not updated

2016-03-16
2016-04-14
  • frankienones - 2016-03-16

I played with the SFC Visu Generator , to display an SFC program , which has some Parallel branches
    In my test , i have observed the following:
    On entereing Parallel branches , the Visu shows this correctly (The first steps are active) , but as soon as one of the branches continue - (Next step in this branch) , the Visu will not correctly show active steps on the other paralell branches

Is there a way to accomplish this ?

I attached 2 images, to show this situation, 1 for the running plc program , and 1 for the visu screen..

TIA
    Frank S

IMG: SFC_PROG_ONLINE.png

IMG: SFC_VISU_ONLINE.png

• MHU - 2016-04-14

Hello,

I am also interested in this topic.
    It would also be very nice if the SFV Visu Generator would create visualizations for sub-SFCs, i.e. SFCs that are inside the SFC-steps.
    Right now they seem to be ignored.

What I understood from the gernerated code is, that the -Variable is used. This seems to be bad for sub-SFCs and parallel branches, because the -variable only shows the name of one step, while there are much more active in parallel.
    WouldnΒ΄t it be better to generate code that asks for the implicit <stepname>.x</stepname> variable for each step?

It is possible to manually change the automatically generated highlighting code to look for the .x, but the automatic generation would be much nicer.

Best,
    Martin