Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Can't connect to my raspberry pi 3 after I tried to adjust CODESYScontrol.cfg

2018-11-07
2021-06-17
  • seedbarrett - 2018-11-07

Hello everyone

I'm currently experiencing trouble to reach my raspberry pi 3 after modified the CODESYScontrol.cfg file. I'm looking to use bash script then use the result for my application, but when i add at the end of the file :

[SysProcess]
    Command=AllowAll

I can't program my rasp anymore. I use the lastest CODESYScontrol avaible (3.5.13.20). And of course it use to work few days ago, and suddently stop working. I'm running out of idea, maybe you can help me.

TL;DR : Everything was ok, then suddently i can access my raspberry if the CODESYScontrol file is modified. But I have to modified it to get the _ working. How can I do ?

Thanks everyone and have a good day

• seedbarrett - 2018-11-07

Well ok it seems that if I do a new project, I set up like the older one and paste all my work I can use my Raspberry Like before. I assume it's a configuration problem, and I got no idea where is my mistake.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-11-08

Hi,
    this section need to be in CODESYSControl_User.cfg

[SysProcess]
    Command=AllowAll

so I would recommend to remove it from CODESYSControl.cfg
    I think this is not the reason for your problem, but let you know this CODESYSControl_User.cfg is the correct file to add it.
    If added in CODESYSControl.cfg this setting will be lost again and you probably will ask then why.

BR
    Edwin

• seedbarrett - 2018-11-08

Thank you now everything is broke with your modification, I will lost few hours to fix it again...

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-11-09

Hi,
    whenever you have this situation you could install the runtime again by the update tool in CODESYS...
    This bring it back in original state. ( except CODESYSControl_User.cfg this stay's untouched)

Are you really on current Version ?
    3.5SP13Patchx?
    BR
    Edwin

• vincentger - 2021-06-17

Does the CODESYSControl_User.cfg file get overwritten when i update the runtime? or does it stay untouched?

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2021-06-17

untouched!