Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Unresolved Reference: "CODEMGETCONTENTBYFIRMCODE2"

francke
2018-10-29
2021-04-13
  • francke - 2018-10-29

Hi,

I'm using a Codesys RTE V3.5.9.40 for as my controller and when I am trying to download a program from my local PC I receive the error following error:

When I open the PLC configuration for diagnostics, the logger shows up the following message:

I have checked that all versions are compatible in the Development environment and the Soft-PLC as well as the libraries versions, but still this error shows up. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Alan.

IMG: Unresolved Ref. Error 2.PNG

IMG: Unresolved Ref. Error.PNG

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-10-30

Hi,
    seems that the codemeter component is missing in the CODESYSControl.cfg of your Control RTE.

BR
    Edwin

• francke - 2018-10-30

Thanks alot for your reply. I realized that when I installed the RTE on my machine, I removed the CodeMeter feature at install, I wasn't sure exactly if I would need it.

I reinstalled Codesys and made sure to leave this feature on, an it solved the issue.

Regards,
    Alan.

IMG: CodeMeter.PNG

• jrenner - 2019-05-24

I am using E!cockpit from wago and it uses Codesys 3.5. I have the same error. How do I fix that with E!cockpit?

• codesysuser - 2020-09-23

Hello, Did you find solution for this problem. I have the same issue
      Best regards
      Anton

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-05-27

Hi,
    please ask the Wago support for advice.

BR
    Edwin

• trof - 2021-04-13

Hi, I had the same error in eCockpit v1.8.0.2 After a couple reinstalls of the software decided to change the placeholder of CmpCodeMeter in the library manager (from 3.5.5 to 3.5.2) and that did the trick.

Cheers
    Teodor