Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

CODESYS v3+ WAGO PFC200+ Data Logging

ZKh
2016-06-10
2017-03-30
  • ZKh - 2016-06-10

Hi
    I am new to CODESYS and Wago PFC200. I downloaded CODESYS 3.5.8 and PFC200 package manager. I also updated PFC200 package manager.

I want to create .CSV files including: date, time and some scaled values from I/O modules. I want PFC200 to create .CSV files and save them to a specific folder in my computer automatically.

I did this before with SIEMENS TIA PORTAL S7-1200. My *.CSV files were automatically created on the CPU's web server and I downloaded them automatically from web server with windows task scheduler.

I don't know how it is done in CODESYS. Do I have to use a specific library?
    I know how it is work with SD RAM; but after commissioning I don't have access to PFC200 or SD RAM; so I need to save them on web server.

Thanks in advance

• ZKh - 2016-06-14

Hi
    I am new to CODESYS and Wago PFC200. I downloaded CODESYS 3.5.8 and PFC200 package manager. I also updated PFC200 package manager.

I want to create .CSV files including: date, time and some scaled values from I/O modules. I want PFC200 to create .CSV files and save them to a specific folder in my computer automatically.

I did this before with SIEMENS TIA PORTAL S7-1200. My *.CSV files were automatically created on the CPU's web server and I downloaded them automatically from web server with windows task scheduler.

I don't know how it is done in CODESYS. Do I have to use a specific library?
    I know how it is work with SD RAM; but after commissioning I don't have access to PFC200 or SD RAM; so I need to save them on web server.

Thanks in advance

• johnlee - 2017-03-30

HI ZKH,

I know is late for this answer for this question, but i would like to share how the method i have done for this,

You may use the FileWrite Function block to log your data(please set the task time for longer for this), then on other pc using ftp client to download the file as you want.

You may also can use the OSCAT library to make PFC 200 as Ftp client to do the log file upload too.

Thank you