Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Buttable application

lucaver89
2019-06-16
2019-06-19
  • lucaver89 - 2019-06-16

Hi to All,

My project is done putting the right licence. I'm preparing the raspberry pi installing the o.s. called Stretch, It is now configurated as below:

1) The ssh service has been enabled;
    2) The mermory has been extended;
    3) i2c, rs232, gpio, 1 wire and all other peripherals have been enabled;
    4) Static IP has been configurated

Now I would like create an buttable application, its starts each time that the raspberry is rebooted. Can someone help me please?

Thanks
    Luca

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-06-17

Hi Luca,

for me it is not really clear if you already have deployed the CODESYS runtime on the Raspberry PI.
    Maybe this would help you to deploy the runtime:
    https://faq.codesys.com/display/CDSFAQ/Raspberry+-+FAQ

If so you just need to open an example from here:

"c:\Users\<yourwindowsusername>\CODESYS Control for Raspberry PI\3.5.14.20\Examples\Webvisu.project"
    scan the CODESYS pi and download the project ( the bootproject is implcit written on the login )
    After doing this the application will automatically start on every bootup of you Pi.</yourwindowsusername>

BR
    Edwin

• lucaver89 - 2019-06-17

Hi Edwin

first than all thanks for your quick response.

Yes, the runtime is installed at version: v3.5.14.20 and it works fine. The program developed is a simple elevator that is able to going up and down for four floors, open and close the doors like the attachment. If the codesys ide is opened and it is in online mode and runned I'm able to connect to the webvisu and Interact with it. If the codesys ide goes ofline the progrmam stops and I can't Interact with it.
    Is possible transfer the program permanetly to the device? If yes how can I do it?

IMG: Immagine.png

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-06-18

Hi,
    could you add the project to check?
    This should work only in simulation this happens... but then you are not really loged in to the PI.

BR
    Edwin

• lucaver89 - 2019-06-18

Hi Wdwin,

https://we.tl/t-Plum8X3fjU

Thank you so much for your help

Luca

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-06-19

Hi,
    this works like charm...

BR