Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Communication problem AENT1734-A

navi
2019-06-05
2019-06-07
  • navi - 2019-06-05

Currently have an Allen Bradley 1734-AENT (CIP Ethernet) Module, with 4 points of IO. In the first slot is two 1734-IB4 (4 point Input), and in the second slot is two 1734-OB8 (8 Point Output). The point IO is configured . I have downloaded Codesys to run on my Raspberry Pi 3 b+. The code runs on my PI, I have just a simple program the input aren't update

the outputs haven't problem since I can force each of them without problem.

Anybody else bumped into this problem yet and able to help?

I'm using the newest releases of Codesyscontrol and Codesys Development system.

prueba4_3.project [255.63 KiB]

• dkugler - 2019-06-06

Originally created by: D. Kugler

the inputs are not updated, because you don't use it in any program. To update without any usage, you have to change the update mode in the EtherNet/IP I/O Mapping section to: Enabled 2 (always in bus cycle task) f.eg.:

IMG: Buscyle.PNG

• navi - 2019-06-07

thanks D. Kugler for your answer.
    I have modified the file, changing the update mode in the EtherNet / IP I / O Mapping section to: Enabled 2 (always in bus cycle task).
    the entries, at first take a correct value, but then they are not updated.
    I add the new file.
    Any more idea than it could be?

prueba4_3_vis.project [250.89 KiB]