Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Alexa TTS

alverman
2019-05-17
2019-06-04
  • alverman - 2019-05-17

Good morning,
    I give the commands already my home automation in codesys with alexa echo dot 3.
    Now I want to know if it was possible to implement alexa tts in order to hear the announcements on my echoes.
    Example: at a certain time I lower the blinds automatically and I would like 2 minutes before codesys to communicate through the echoes that in two minutes the blinds will be lowered.
    I have seen that in the home assistant it seems to work, but I am loyal to codesys and I would like to implement it here, also because I should reprogram everything in HA !! and I don't think so.

Thanks, Alberto

• elconfa - 2019-06-04

Hello, I'm trying to command my home automation with the voice via Alexa, but I can't find the way to do it. You succeeded, could you point me in the right direction? Could you share an example and instructions to command variables in Codesys via Alexa?

Massimo