Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Raspberry Pi licence restore problem

LukaszBien
2019-04-20
2019-04-25
  • LukaszBien - 2019-04-20

Hi,
    Currently I had to change SD card in my Raspberry pi. ( works as home auto system). So I had to install everything from the scratch.
    The problem I have now is that when I'm trying to restore my licence ( have a backup .tar file) it does not work.
    I created a backup around 1.5 years ago with different version of codesys as I'm working on SP14 now.
    How to restore this? ( i've tried ticket and options restore and it did not work as well.)
    I have tried to downgrade runtime on Pi to version that I have used in the tome of creating backup - no luck as well.
    Thanks for any info.
    Lukasz.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-04-20

Hi,
    please raise a bugreport on CODESYS store ->my question including your
    license ticket number.

BR
    Edwin

• kurvanov - 2019-04-24

Hi,

I have a similar problem since I installed SP14P1 (I updated from SP12P4). I have also updated my raspberry package to 3.5.14.10
    Since then , I have to reboot my raspberry every 2 hours.

I have restored the licence by copying the 3sLicenceInfo.tar file into restore folder. But this did not help (yet)
    Did I forgot to do something ?

Best regards.
    I.Kurvanov

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-04-25

even here -
    contact us by CODESYS store -> my question 'bugreport'

BR
    Edwin