Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Struggeling with Task time

Lostin
2018-12-28
2018-12-30
  • Lostin - 2018-12-28

Hi, i'am a still reader until now and many things where really helpfull in this forum.
    So thank you all

Now i'am getting to a point i can't figure out for my own, maybe someone can help me and give me some advice.

A have a few tasks and all splittet up with different priorities and times, in this case i have a sytemtime task that needs up to 18s to finish, what is really to slow and i don't understand why it needs so long, actually this is the taks with the priority 1 but even that needs 18s.

Can someone explain me what i'am doing wrong?

Greetings Silvio

IMG: Systemzeit.jpg

IMG: Systemzeit Programm.jpg

• Ingo

Ingo - 2018-12-28

Hi Silvio,

purely from the screenshots I couldn't find anything suspicious. But because the minimal and maximal cycle time are differing so much, I expect, that you are calling a function, which simply blocks from time to time.

Maybe you can just copy&paste the code of the whole PRG!?

BR,
    Ingo

Gesendet von meinem LG-H870 mit Tapatalk

• Lostin - 2018-12-28

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for your fast reply, i guess it gets a little bit difficult to post all the code.
    It is poosible to attache the whole programm?
    so you think i use a code or variable that avoid the systemtime cycle to run complete free

BR Silvio

• Ingo

Ingo - 2018-12-28

Yeah, you can also attach the whole project as an attachment. But I thought, that the code of the systemtetime PRG might be enough.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H870 mit Tapatalk

• Lostin - 2018-12-29

Good Morning,

i'am trying to attache the whole project, the code you see in the picture is the whole code there are no more lines.
    I make an archive with codesys that are including all libarys and things i use.

Thanks for your passion and help

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h0WRDV ... sp=sharing m

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-12-30

Hi,
    without gooing deeper in your code, I think the problem are these 3 onewire devices which I think you have missed to specify the correct update task.

BR
    Edwin

IMG: onewire.png

• Lostin - 2018-12-30

Good Morning

you are so right, this was really the problem.
    Thanks allot, i add these sensors a litte bit later and really forget to declare which task they are in...OMG.

BR
    Silvio