Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Ethernet/Ip Modules -> No Driver found

BenGor
2018-07-25
2018-07-26
  • BenGor - 2018-07-25

Hello,
    I am using a Raspberry Pi with Codesys to Communicate with a Allen Bradley PLC. For my communication I need 206 Input Bytes and 54 OutputBytes. I used a instruction from this forum to set up my communication. So I added a Ethernet/Ip Adapter and 4 Input Byte Modules, 52 DWord Input Modules aswell as 25 Output Word Modules and 4 Output Byte Modules. Everything worked fine in my implementation phase until I wanted to add the last 10 Dword InputBytes. I get a Error so that the EthernetIp Adapter wont work. Status of those not working Modules is "No driver found". Also I get the Error: "EtherNet/Ip Adapter could not be configured. Error Code: 53. Hope someone could help me.

IMG: EthernerAdapter.PNG

• Thomas - 2018-07-26

Dear BenGor,
    Your problem is that the max. modules is set to 64 as default.

You must add the "CIP Object"-library as toplevel library in your project and set the parameter "MAX_NUMBER_PROXIED_ASSEMPLIES" to 74 or 75.

And than you must change the max. modules in the "IoDrvEthernetIPAdapter".

Good Luck

IMG: EthernetIpModules.png

IMG: CIP.png