Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Beckhoff EL72x1 DS402 conversion

MYM
2018-07-09
2021-10-14
  • MYM - 2018-07-09

Hi,

How can I convert the EL7211 from mdp72 to ds402?

When I click the write EEPROM button it asks for a .bin file. So could you please send me this file to complete the update. Cant find it in beckhoff site.

Best Regards,

• MYM - 2018-07-11

Hi,

I passed that step and converted the module to the DS402 but still cant turn the motor.

I can not see a page for configuring the motor parameters.

I read the motor pos from the codesys drive general screen.

When I run the mc_power command I get a small movement and then warning leds lit and I read the following warnings and error messages from codesys which you can see in the attachments. Could it be because I did not configure the motor parameters? if yes how can I do it? You see the configuration page is empty.

Best Regards,

Mete

IMG: EL7211_3.png

IMG: el7211.png

IMG: EL7211_2.png

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-07-11

Hi,
    how about your task jitter , guess this will only work with rt_preemt patch on the Raspberry pi..

BR
    Edwin

• MYM - 2018-07-11

I will check but I saw in the forum that there is a comment that it would work without the realtime patch.

Could you please comment about my questions also about the motor parameters configuration and startup parameters section.

Best Regards,

• mascara - 2021-10-14

Hi,
    Did you manage to configure the EL7211?
    Did you find the motor files? I found it only in .xml but I don't know how to install ...