Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Modbus TCP function code 43 for raspberry Pi

gakul
2018-06-28
2019-02-28
  • gakul - 2018-06-28

Hello all,

I would like to ask, if it is possible to communicate with a Modbus TCP slave device by means of function code 43 from codesys? I have a slave which just supports function code 43. I am using 'codesys control for Raspberry Pi' utility and trying to estabilish communication between slave and raspberry Pi through Modbus TCP. In codesys, function code 43 is not supported directly. However, I can make the function code 43 as shown in the attached figures. After I make it 43, the Modbus TCP node status becomes healthy but I am unable to receive any data.
    Apart from this, the data manual of slave device says that, I need to send the request to slave device in a particular frame format in order to get the response. Is it possible to send the request to slave explicitly by using any function block?

A help would be really appreciable..

Thanks in advance..!!

IMG: Img2.png

IMG: Img1.png

• jbunel - 2019-02-28

Hi. I have the same problem to communicate with an IGUS D1 Step by step driver.
    This card use only the function code 43.

Did you find a solution with Codesys ?

Thank You.