Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Exception Application loaded with retain mismatch

Livebait68
2018-02-09
2018-12-10
  • Livebait68 - 2018-02-09

Codesys 3.5.9.81

Hello,

I am getting an Exception 'Application loaded with retain mismatch' with this version of runtime. I am using persistent variables in my project. The variables have not changed for 2 years in the project. I was previously using 3.5.8.6. I am testing a newer runtime but having issues with this exceptions error. It will boot and work as expected but randomly I find the device will abort the project. Are there any known issues with retain variables?

• sbiughy - 2018-12-10

Hello,
    I have the same issue with newer version of Codesys. I had an old project made with Codesys 3.5.9.8 that I was tring to update in Codesys 3.5.13.1
    Compiling goes well, but when I download the project to an OpusA8 Topcon I get an exception "Application loaded with retain mismatch! Reset cold necessary to reset application!

Another strange thing is if I start the project with a breackpoint, the project works well.

BR