Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Pi Raspberry With DSP402

reimber
2018-02-02
2018-02-05
  • reimber - 2018-02-02

Hi All,

I Have a Raspberry Pi that I want to use for testing our servos etc on.
    I have got The Pi3 working with codesys I have installed a RT_Kernel and have paid for the codesys Pi License and installed that on the Pi.

From the screen shot attached I have added the ethercat Master and linked my drive up to the ethercat and installed the relevant libraries for the drive which it scans and picks up just fine.

I have linked a softmotion GenericDSP402 motor to the drive as seen and I can get the drive to feed back encoder position and enable and go into closed loop but when I try and jog the motor using the visualization the GenericDSP402 goes into fault. Any ideas please on how to find out what this fault means and to cure it and get my motor to run
    Thanks

IMG: CodesysPI.JPG

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-02-05

Hi,
    I would recommend to check the follwing ds402 parameters. (enable this editor by Tools-Options->Device Editor ->generic device configuration views)
    If this doe not solve it, maybe a spcial Softmotion driver for this drive is needed.

BR
    Edwin

IMG: DS402ConfigParameter.jpg