Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Delta Robot with CODESYS Raspberry Pi and Bluetooth Ruuvitag

2017-12-02
2021-08-30
  • dawidtur - 2020-07-29

Hi,

I'd like to ask how do you receive data from Bluetooth Ruuvitag in Codesys with rpi, is it through some python script or there's possibility to somehow add bluetooth device in codesys project?

• robwid - 2021-08-18

Hi, I am trying to use BT device (Arduino board) via onboard BT controller of the Pi, to use serial communication UART between these two. Is it possible for you to give some example of how to configure this in CoDeSys etc.? Thanks in advance.

• lingvo - 2021-08-22

Yeah, would be interested on how to add Bluetooth connectivity to Codesys Runtime too.

In my case it is a kind of communication with smartphone (a kind of simple HMI) via Bluetooth as WiFi would not be acceptable.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2021-08-22

I would use the Automation Server to do the HMI with your smartphone.
    The PI only need Internet connection, then this is an easy task.

• lingvo - 2021-08-22

Sometimes Internet is not available and even WLAN too. So BT would be a good solution.

• robwid - 2021-08-29

eschwellinger

I would like to ask if possible you can share this project here in comments? Would be very nice to understand how bluetooth communcation works in CoDeSys.

Thanks in advance.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2021-08-30

Hi,
    this is just executing a python script - and retrieve the result values in the IEC Code.
    Not really bluetooth communication as you probably expect to see.