Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Package Version not available

jreitzig
2017-09-16
2017-09-17
  • jreitzig - 2017-09-16

Hi. I am trying to load the runtime onto the RPI. However, the screen to do so does not offer any package version. Please see screenshot attached.
    When clicking in "Install" regardless of the the fact described above, it rightfully throws the message:
    [WARNUNG] Kein Package zum Installieren ausgewΓ€hlt
    (English: No package to install selected)

However, whatever I do not find a way to get any package selected.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling CODESYS 3.5.11SP1 but it seems to retain all crappy settings from previous installations. I ran into this after I had to fiddle around with different versions since I upgraded from 3.5.10.

Does anybody out there hav any idea to fix this and get a current runtime onto the PI ?

Thank you

IMG: codesys.png

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-09-16

Hi,
    you could download the Pi package from store, rename it to zip,
    and get out of this the debian file and copy it to
    c:\Users\<yourwindowsname>\CODESYS Control for Raspberry PI\
    as workaround.</yourwindowsname>

BR
    Edwin

• jreitzig - 2017-09-17

Hello. Thank you for the prompt reply. I have followed your advise but with no effect.
    I did find the file "CODESYS Control for Raspberry PI 3.5.11.10\Delivery\codesyscontrol_arm_raspberry_V3.5.11.10.deb" which I copied to the directory you requested. I noticed however, that there is already a subdirectory at this location called "delivery" with this very .deb file.

Does this make any sense to you ? Thank you, J.

• jreitzig - 2017-09-17

Hi. I kept playing with this for some more minutes and found the issue. I had to copy the DEB file into the subdirectory 3.5.11.10. after restarting codesys the installable version indeed showed up.

Thank you sooo much for your help. I am now able to continue.