Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Restore license

alverman
2017-03-06
2018-02-06
  • alverman - 2017-03-06

HI,
    I reformatted the SD of the raspberry and I unenforceable back up the license only that I can not turn it back !!
    The rar file is 50 Kb and not of 130 Kb.
    To turn it back I put the rar file restore it in the log I see more and CM No runtime license - running demo

How can I fix?

Thank you, Alberto

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-03-06

Hi,

would recommend to write an email to support.
    Should include the ticketnumber which you got from store for activation.
    There you will get the LicenseUpdate File for your PI which you could activate. (Sure this does only work for the same PI)

BR
    Edwin

IMG: installLicense.jpg

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-03-06

and to prevent this case (lost the license after new Installation of the SD card)... you could get this file after activation here:
    Please use the CODESYS File Browser to save this file to your PC.

BR
    Edwin

IMG: CMLicenseNew_WibuCmRaU.jpg

• alverman - 2017-03-06

ohhhh,
    many thanks !!
    I have solved from license.codesys.com site

• louisledee - 2018-02-06

How were you able to resolve this issue using the website? I tried using the computer I have the license on but no luck.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-02-06

Hi,
    use the 'My question' option to add a request and send the ticket number or your license... to get back your license-update file (for the case you have not saved this after the activation process)
    to backup and restore the license, read this:
    https://faq.codesys.com/pages/viewpage. ... Id=1310825
    BR
    Edwin