Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Can't find example files

bfeeny
2016-09-08
2016-09-11
  • bfeeny - 2016-09-08

I installed Codesys 3.5, and installed the Raspberry package.
    I installed the Raspberry package onto the Raspberry Pi, and all that seems fine. I can create a new project and select the Raspberry Pi as the PLC.

I can't find the examples files however. They should be in C:\Users\myname\CODESYS Control for Raspberry Pi\3.5.9.20 but they aren't there. I reinstalled the Raspberry Pi package and made sure I clicked "Complete Install" instead of "Typical", but still no luck.

Any ideas?

I have attached a screenshot. During the install it never shows it trying to install Example files. In the summary at the end of the installation it doesn't show any example files were installed. I have removed and re-installed it several times. I tried both the complete and typical installation types.

Brian

IMG: Codesys.png

• bfeeny - 2016-09-11

It would appear the examples files are NOT included in the file CODESYS Control for Raspberry PI 3.5.9.20 (US).package. Have these been removed? If so, how would I get them. .package is a zip format, so its really easy to see they are not in the package, here is a list of all files in the package.

Please help!

IMG: Raspberry File List.png