Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Raspberry Pi - Accessing files to sync to cloud

brendang
2016-03-07
2018-12-31
  • brendang - 2016-03-07

Hi all

I would like to sync text files that I saved onto the SD Card using Codesys to Grive (Linux Google Drive). I see that the files are saved to the root directory of Codesys but I cant seem to access these files from the Linux filesystem (Jessie).

Is there any way that I can save these files to an area on the SD Card that both file systems can have access to?

If not is there any work around that you can suggest?

Thanks, much appreciated!

• brendang - 2016-03-13

Ok, so I got this working. I thought that Codesys was running in its own type of VM with its own data area, I was wrong with this assumption. I was easily able to save the data to the standard file system on the SD Card. Installed Insync and the cloud syncing is working like a charm.

• Anonymous - 2018-12-31

Originally created by: ravneet_singh2005

Hello Brendang,
    would you be able to share the location where the codesys files were saved?
    I am trying something with the SYSFile Library, and JSON Utilities library, and need save something in the same root directory as Codesys, and embed it as a link (in string) into the application.

TIA,
    Rav