Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

GPIO

nborg
2016-01-18
2017-10-25
  • nborg - 2016-01-18

Hi i was wondering if someone now how to create a new modul/device for example a sensor that isnt included in the standard liberary provided by Codesys. If someone might have an example of this would that be extremly helpful.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2016-01-19

Hi,

please read this documentation/descriptions here:

"c:\Users\<yourwindowsusername>\CODESYS Control for Raspberry PI\3.5.8.0\Documentation\RaspberryPI_CodesysV3_FirstSteps_EN.pdf" </yourwindowsusername>

There are so many open libraries and devicedescriptions which you could open and These should Show how it works.

"c:\Users\<yourwindowsusername>\CODESYS Control for Raspberry PI\3.5.8.0\Libraries\"
    "c:\Users\<yourwindowsusername>\CODESYS Control for Raspberry PI\3.5.8.0\Devices\" </yourwindowsusername></yourwindowsusername>

In the Forum other user share their libraries and devicedescriptions:
    l viewforum.php?f=23 l
    they are open too (library are open open it with CODESYS)

BR
    Edwin

• nborg - 2016-01-19

Thanks, had totally missed that document and also thanks for the link will go through some of them

• Anonymous - 2017-10-25

Originally created by: k.meissner@iai-wr.de

Hello,

but how can I integrate a new device library (ie. I2C_PCF8574.library) in the library manager?
    Where is the right place to copy or where can I find it in the repository?

Thanks for your help.

Knut Meißner

IMG: I2C_PFC8475.png