Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Modbus TCP problem after onewire DS18B20 connected.

Anonymous
2015-06-24
2016-01-27
  • Anonymous - 2015-06-24

Originally created by: JPakka

Hey,

I have connected Beckhoff BK9000 to raspberry via modbus tcp and everything works fine. But when I connect onewire temperature sensor ds18b20 to raspberry GPio pins modbus stops working, ds18b20 works fine and gives right values.

What might be the reason for modbus tcp dropping out after ds18b20 connection?

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2015-06-24

Hi,
    you need to have for the Onewire an own Task. (and specify this Task in the OneWire IOMapping)
    Then it will work without influending the modbus task

BR
    Edwin

IMG: OneWireTask.png

• Alan - 2016-01-27

JPakka hat geschrieben:
    Hey,
    I have connected Beckhoff BK9000 to raspberry via modbus tcp and everything works fine. But when I connect onewire temperature sensor ds18b20 to raspberry GPio pins modbus stops working, ds18b20 works fine and gives right values.
    What might be the reason for modbus tcp dropping out after ds18b20 connection?

How did you connected the BK9000, did put it on device list, or did you created a generic slave module?
    I made that with generic slave module, and I cannot set the outputs to true, i set and then it turn back to false.