Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

hotkeys with Codesys on Raspberry Pi

2015-03-19
2017-01-23
  • fixstuff555 - 2015-03-19

Hello,

Is it possible to use the hotkey configuration function in a visualization? I would like to use a keyboard on the Pi, and control a bool tag with a key-press such as W,A,S,D.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2015-03-19

Hi,
    have you tried this?

BR
    Edwin

IMG: keys.jpg

• fixstuff555 - 2015-03-20

Actually, all I saw is this..

I had not seen the other. Its the visualization manager, and I will try this tonight. Thank you!

IMG: codesys_screen1.jpg

• tox - 2017-01-23

Hello,
    I'm facing some trouble with hotkeys: after I have created a simple boolean variable which I configure to be toggle with the F3 key, each time I connect to the web page of my raspberry I need first to click once on the screen before the hotkey works otherwise nothing happens.
    Each time I want to toggle the boolean I need first to click on the screen before the event is taking in account.
    Does someone have an idea ?

PLC: Rasperry 1 B
    Codesys: V3.5 sp10
    Intenet explorer: Firefox or IE
    PC: Win 10

• Anonymous - 2017-01-23

Originally created by: Massimo.Milluzzo

Probably because if you don't click the focus is on the browser (which intercepts the button) and not on your application.
    Did you try with another not F# key?

• tox - 2017-01-23

Yes I did but whichever hotkey you choose it is the same thing. I don't know how to keep the web browser focus on the webvisualisation.